PasandTM TOS100 is a fully saponified sodium soap of tall oil. It is a brown coloured paste and designed mainly as an emulsifier promoting detergent or cleaning activity, particularly in highly built industrial metal cleaners.
Features And Benefits
- It provides highly stable emulsions.
- It has good solubility in water.
- It also helps in hydration control and improved workability.
- It is used in several industries including building and construction, hot melt adhesives, solvent born adhesives, waterborn adhesives.
- It is also used in detergent or cleaning activity, particularly in highly built industrial metal cleaners.
|Appearance||:||Brown coloured Paste|
|Active Matter||:||43 - 50 %|
|Acid Value||:||2 - 5|
|Solubility in Water||:||Completely soluble|
|pH Value||:||8 - 9|
PasandTM TOS100 is packaged in 50 Kg and 200 Kg drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.