PasandTM RSP100is a viscous aqueous solution of Sodium soap of rosin. In addition to being used in admixtures for concrete and mortar, it can be used as an emulsifier and dispersant for oils and pigments. It provides highly stable emulsions over a wide range of water hardness when used in combination with petroleum sulfonates in soluble oil formulations.
Features And Benefits
- It has good air-entertainment characteristics which allow for longer setting time and improved freeze-thaw resistance.
- It also helps in hydration control and improved workability.
- It provides highly stable emulsions.
- It is primarily used as admixture for concrete and mortar.
- It can also be used as emulsifier and dispersant for oils and pigments.
In paints - coating is required tohavetwocontradicting characteristics. Firstly, lowviscosity so that it wouldflow with ease when shear is applied to it, and secondly, enough viscosity to prevent sagging when the shear is removed. This change in viscositydesired of a coating is called thixotropy and thixotropic agents are used to makeacoatingwhichmeetsthisrequirement.
|Appearance||:||Brown coloured Jelly type viscous liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.03 -1.06|
|Solid Content||:||45 – 50 %|
|Acid Value||:||2 - 5|
|Solubility in Water||:||Completely Soluble|
|pH Value||:||8 - 9|
PasandTM RSP100 is packaged in 50 Kg or 190 Kg drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.