PasandTM ME100isa premium quality methyl ester used in a large variety of applications including fat liquor for leather chemicals, bio-fuel, lubricants, metal-working fluids, solvents for industrial cleaners, rubber processing agents and oiling agents for textiles
Features And Benefits
- Characteristics include good lubricity and high boiling points.
- It has excellent solubility in organic solvents.
- It is used in Leather chemicals fat liquor.
- It is also use as raw material for metal-working fluids and solvents for industrial cleaners.
- It is used in rubber processing agents and also as oiling agents for textiles.
- It is widely used in production of Biodiesel.
- It is also used in manufacturing of detergents.
|Titer||:||Less than 5°C|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.89 – 0.91|
|Acid Value||:||10 – 18|
|Water Content||:||0.3 – 0.5|
|Sap Value||:||185 – 190|
|Iodine Value||:||90 - 95|
|Pour Point||:||Less than 0°C|
|Flash Point||:||Greater than 150°C|
PasandTM ME100 is packaged in 190kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.