PasandTM HSA100 is a waxy hydroxyl fatty acid that is odourless and tasteless. It is primarily used in grease, lubricant, cosmetics, paint and rubber industries.It is soluble in many organic solvents but insoluble in water.
Features And Benefits
- It is primarily used in Grease and Lubricants manufacturing.
- It enhances the overall performance with better texture, improved heat stability and improved dropping points.
- It has excellent heat tolerance and water resistance.
- In cosmetics industry it is used for gelling liquid petroleum to produce brilliance. It is also incorporated into cold creams and vanishing creams to give a jelly-like feeling.
- In paints industry it is reacted with acrylic esters to produce hard, durable thermosetting polymers used in high-quality automotive, industrial appliance and metal decorative finishes.
- In rubbers industry it functions as an activator and internal lubricant for natural and synthetic rubbers.
|Acid Value||:||175 - 185|
|Iodine Value||:||Max 3.5|
|Saponification Value||:||180 - 190|
PasandTM 12HSAis packed in 40kg bags. Pirivate labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.