PasandTM SOL100 is a Sodium soap of Oleic acid. It is available in paste and liquid forms. It is Water soluble and gives transparent solution with distilled water.
Features And Benefits
- It acts like surfactants and reduces the surface tension of a liquid and prevents the ingredients in the products from separating into dispersed chemicals.
- It acts as a plasticizer.
- It is primarily used in Construction Chemicals for manufacturing of Cement Admixtures.
- It is also be used as rubber foaming agent, detergent, lubricant and catalyst.
- It can also be used in Submersibles..
- It is also consumer in the production of cleansing agent in household cleaning products.
|Specifications||:||Sodium Oleate Paste||:||Sodium Oleate Liquid|
|Appearance||:||Brown Colour Paste||:||Brown Colour Liquid|
|Active Matter||:||40 - 45 %||:||30 - 35 %|
|pH Value||:||8 - 9||:||8 - 9|
|Solubility in Water||:||Completely soluble||:||Completely soluble|
|Shelf Life||:||6 Month||:||6 Month|
PasandTM OLE100 is packaged in 50 litre or 200 litre drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.