PasandTM Cutting Ultra is a fully biodegradable,water soluble cutting oil from a blend of mineral lubricating oil, soap, non-ionic emulsifiers, bactericides, stabilizers, antifoaming agents and corrosion inhibitors.
Features And Benefits
- It provides excellent lubrication and reduced friction.
- It maximizes the life of tools and is free from contamination.
- It prevents rust on machine parts & cutters.
- It is used for machining operation of high tensile stainless steel as well as nickel-chromium alloys on automats, gear cutting, drilling/reaming and thread cutting machines.
- It is also used for operations including Metal cutting, centreless grinding, turning, milling, drilling and surface grinding.
- Recommended preparation: 1part PasandTM Cutting Ultra in 10part water.
|Appearance||:||Amber colour liquid. Turns milky white in water|
|Emulsion Stability||:||No separation of oil|
|Ash %||:||Maximum 1 - 2%|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.90 – 0.91|
|Copper strip corrosion||:||Less than 1|
|Water %||:||3% - 4%|
|Flash Point||:||More than 170°C|
|pH Value||:||7 – 8|
PasandTM Cutting Ultra is packaged in 10 litre, 50 litre and 200 litre plastic drums. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.