PasandTM Cutting Supreme is a heavy-duty water soluble cutting oil specially designed for applications involving tough cutting for both ferrous and non-ferrous materials. It is fully biodegradable and forms stable emulsion even with extremely hard water (600 ppm). It is fortified with corrosion and rust inhibitors that prolong the life of cutting tools, delivering excellent surface finish and has a pleasant aroma.
Features And Benefits
- It prolongs the life of cutting tools and delivers excellent surface finish.
- It delivers excellent emulsion with both, hard water and filtered water.
- It prevents rust on machine parts & cutters.
- It provides superior lubrication during metal cutting process.
- It is primarily designed for CNC operations.
- It is highly effective for Metal cutting, centreless grinding, turning, milling, drilling and surface grinding.
- It is recommended for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Recommended preparation: 1part PasandTM Cutting Supreme in 10part water.
|Appearance||:||Light Yellow Liquid. Turns milky white in water|
|Emulsion Stability||:||No separation of oil|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.90 – 0.91%|
|Copper strip corrosion||:||Less than 1|
|pH Value||:||8 – 9|
PasandTM Cutting Supreme is packaged in 10 litre, 50 litre and 200 litre plastic drums. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.