PasandTM GLY-C is a dark coloured glycerine with 80 – 85% purity.
Features And Benefits
It is used as an input in lubricants, adhesives, metals, animal feed, plywood, paper, paints, leather, glass, ceramics, rubber and textile.
- The water-binding tendency of glycerine is exploited in the preparation of anti-static and anti-fogging additives.
- In is used in the preparation of Lubricating oil & grease, Emulsifying Agent, Rubber Stamp and Copying Ink, Alkyd Resins, Cellophane, Ester Gums.
- It is used in production of soaps, stearic acid, metallic soaps of stearic acid, fatty amines and GMS.
- It is a raw material for the manufacture of many different types of chemical intermediate, including solvents, plasticizers and surfactants.
- In liquid detergents, glycerine has an important role as viscosity regulator, solvent and clarifying agent.
|Purity %||:||80 - 85 %|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.24 – 1.25|
|Fat & Ester||:||0.1 - 0.5%|
|Chloride (as Cl) PPM||:||Less than 1%|
|Ash %||:||5 - 6%|
|pH Value||:||6 – 7|
|Boiling Point||:||170 - 180°C|
|MONG||:||7 - 8%|
PasandTM GLY-C is packed in packaged in 250kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.