PasandTM GLY-B is a Yellow coloured glycerine with 82 – 86% purity.
Features And Benefits
- It helps to increase density, viscosity, thicken formulations and reduce freezing points in a wide variety of applications.
- It offers moisturizing, emulsifying and sweetening functionalities.
- It is used in as Binder for Cement and also used in construction chemicals, water proofing chemicals, foundry chemicals.
- In is used in the preparation of Lubricating oil & grease, Emulsifying Agent, Rubber Stamp and Copying Ink, Alkyd Resins, Cellophane, Ester Gums.
- It is a raw material for the manufacture of many different types of chemical intermediate, including solvents, plasticizers and surfactants.
- In liquid detergents, glycerine has an important role as viscosity regulator, solvent and clarifying agent.
- It is used in plasticizer, solvent, softener and penetrating agent; lather finishing chemicals
- It is used as a polymer building block in the production of alkyd resins and polyurethanes for use in paints, inks and coatings.
|% of Purity||:||82 - 86 %|
|MIV||:||11 – 13%|
|Fat & Ester||:||0.1 - 0.5%|
|Chloride (as Cl) PPM||:||Less than 1%|
|Ash %||:||5 - 6%|
|pH Value||:||6.5 – 7|
|Boiling Point||:||170 - 180°C|
|MONG||:||6 - 7%|
PasandTM GLY-Bis packed in packaged in 250kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.