PasandTM GLY-R is a Yellowish White glycerine with 85 – 90% purity.
Features And Benefits
- It is extremely effective in the animal feed industry.
- It helps to increase density, viscosity, thicken formulations and reduce freezing points in a wide variety of applications.
- It offers moisturizing, emulsifying and sweetening functionalities.
- It is used across the gamut of industries including animal feed, plywood, paper, lubricants, adhesives, metals, paints, leather, glass, ceramics, rubber and textile.
- It is highly demanded in the animal feed industry.
- It is a raw material for the manufacture of many different types of chemical intermediate, including solvents, plasticizers and surfactants.
- It is used as a polymer building block in the production of alkyd resins and polyurethanes for use in paints, inks and coatings.
- It is also used in skin creams, body washes, shampoos and soaps for its lubricating, moisturising and clarifying properties.
|Purity %||:||85 – 90%|
|MIV||:||10 – 11%|
|Fat & Ester||:||0.1 - 0.5%|
|Ash %||:||2 - 3%|
|pH Value||:||6 - 7%|
|Boiling Point||:||170 - 180°C|
|MONG||:||0 - 1%|
PasandTM GLY-Ris packed in packaged in 250kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.