PasandTM CUA100 is a ready to use, liquid curing compound that is white pigmented to increase light reflectance. It helps prevent premature water loss from the concrete both due to heat of hydration and sunlight.
Features And Benefits
- It ensures hard-wearing surface by minimizing risk of drying shrinkage, cracks and dust surfaces.
- Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete.
- Control of moisture loss improves surface quality by reducing permeability.
- Spray application reduces labour costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
- It is primarily applied on newly laid concrete surface to form a thin film barrier. The concrete is then allowed to cure and achieve maximum resistance against premature water loss.
- It is particularly recommended for large areas of exposed concrete such as Highways, Runways and taxiways, Roof decks, Canals linings and Retaining Walls.
|Viscosity (B4 Cup)||:||120 - 140 sec.|
|pH Value||:||8 - 9|
|Miscibility in water||:||Miscible|
PasandTM CUA100 is packaged in 50 litre or 200 litre HDPE drums. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.