PasandTM WE100 is a specially designed high viscosity wax emulsion. It forms a translucent non-penetrating film that prevents excessive water evaporation resulting in effective hydration, reduced shrinkage and increased durability.
It is recommended for use in cement admixtures as curing additive and most commonly used in manufacturing of construction chemicals for protection of concrete against corrosion and minimizing moisture loss.
Features And Benefits
- It acts as hygroscopic agent and improves water resistance.
- It reduces surface shrinkage and cracking by eliminating moisture loss from exposed surfaces.
- It increases concrete strength and dusting resistance.
- It eliminates the need for damp hessian, sandor polythene.
- It enables concrete to hydrate more efficiently.
- Used for concreting generally but especially useful for large areas of concrete construction such as runways, motorways or bridgeworks.
- It is used in construction chemicals for water resistance and protection of concrete against corrosion and rust. Also used in cement admixture as a curing additives.
|Appearance||:||Thick white liquid|
|pH Value||:||7 – 8|
|Solid Content||:||20 - 25%|
|Miscibility in water||:||Miscible|
PasandTM WE100 is packaged in 50 litre or 200 litre drums. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.