PasandTM TOFA-P is a dark brown thick liquid with 4 – 5% Rosin Acid content. It is used for several applications including coatings and adhesives, as a bio-fuel in energy production, binders for printing inks, adhesive tackifier and raw material in the manufacture of asphalt and processes for rubber and mining industries. It is also used for its tack properties in road surfacing, as a binder and dust suppressant.
Features And Benefits
- It has a high flash point and good lubricating properties.
- It delivers superior results in the coatings and adhesives application.
- It is primarily used in coatings and adhesives.
- It is also used a bio-fuel in energy production, binders for printing inks.
- It is used as a raw material in the manufacture of asphalt and processes for rubber and mining industries.
- It is also used for its tack properties in road surfacing, as a binder and dust suppressant.
|Color||:||Dark Brown thick liquid|
|Rosin Acids||:||4 - 5%|
|Moisture %||:||Less than 1%|
|Viscocity (B4 cup)||:||170 – 180 Sec|
|Unsaponifiables||:||8 – 9%|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.92 – 0.93|
|Flash Point||:||More than 180°C|
PasandTM TOFA-P is packaged in 50 Kg and 200 Kg drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.