PasandTM LTFA100 is a Low Titer and Low FFA Oil, made using superior quality compounds. It has excellent lubricating property and primarily used in the drilling, lubricants & lubricant additives, and construction industries as a raw material.
Features And Benefits
- It has a low titer value, high flash point and low acid value.
- It is highly effective in lubrication.
- It is normally utilized in Drilling mud chemicals in Oil Based Lubricants.
- It is also used in lubricants & lubricant additives, and construction industries.
- It is used as a raw material in soaps & detergents.
|Physical Appearance||:||Yellowish Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.87 – 0.90|
|Acid Value||:||25 - 28|
|Flash Point||:||130 - 140°C|
|Titre Value||:||Less than 4°C|
PasandTM LTFA100 is packaged in 200 litre HDPE drums or 16 MT in Tanker. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.