PasandTM FAME100 is a specially formulated, premium quality Methyl Ester used as a raw material for drilling mud chemicals. In addition to its demand in drilling industry, it is also highly consumed in Leather chemicals fat liquor, biodiesel and detergent production. It has a high flash point, low pour point and low acid value.
Features And Benefits
- It has brilliant lubricity, excellent solubility in organic solvents and high boiling points.
- In Lubricants, Surfactants and Anti-oxidants as Biodiesel
- It is primarily used as a raw material for drilling mud chemicals.
- It is also widely used in production of biodiesel and detergents.
- It is used in Leather chemicals fat liquor
|Appearance||:||Amber Colour Liquid|
|Acid Value||:||10 - 15|
|Water Content||:||0.3 - 0.5|
|Sap Value||:||185 - 190|
|Iodine Value||:||90 - 95|
|Titer||:||Less than 4°C|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.89 – 0.91|
|Viscosity (B4 Cup)||:||15-16 Sec|
|Flash Point||:||Greater than 150°C|
|Pour Point||:||Less than 0°C|
PasandTM ME100 is packaged in 190kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.