PasandTM RO100 has erucic acid which contains mono unsaturated fatty acid content of 42%-54%. It has many of the same uses as mineral oils, but it is more readily biodegradable. The Carbon chain is C22, resulting in a higher boiling point than other vegetable Oils.
Features And Benefits
- It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties.
- It has a low titer value and high saponification value.
- It has a high flash point.
- PasandTM RO100 is used in Drilling Mud Chemicals as lubricant.
- It is also used as an anti-foaming agent in oil drilling, paint and oil cutting tools.
- It is also used in the lubricant and construction application.
|Physical Appearance||:||Yellow Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.90 – 0.92|
|Acid Value||:||25 - 30|
|Titer Value||:||Less than 10°C|
|Iodine Value||:||103 - 105|
|Saponification Value||:||175 - 180|
|Flash Point||:||180 - 190°C|
|Grade (Purity)||:||45 – 55%|
PasandTM RO100 is packaged in 200 litre HDPE drums or 16 MT in Tanker. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.