PasandTM TOFA25 is a special blend of premium quality, low titer fatty acid, Rosin Acid and Unsaponifiable matter. Apart from its use in the Drilling industry, it is used in various other industries including Lubricant & Grease Manufacturing, Foundry chemicals, paper making industries and Construction chemicals.
It is tailor-made as per required fatty acid composition. The typical Rosin Acid content varies between 20-25%, but it can be customized as per the required specifications from the customer.
Features And Benefits
- It has excellent emulsifying properties. The oxidized tall oil fatty acid will enhance emulsifying process.
- It has high unsaturated fatty acid & low titer value which is essential during the Oil Well Drilling operation.
- It is used in Drilling Mud Chemicals for Manufacturing EP Lube & Drilling Detergent.
- It also has application in Spotting fluid and anticorrosive fluid.
- Other than drilling, it is used in various other industries including Lubricant & Grease Manufacturing, Foundry chemicals, paper making industries and Construction chemicals.
|Acid Value||:||180 - 185|
|Titer Value||:||Less than 10°C|
|Saponification Value||:||200 - 205|
|Iodine Value||:||100 - 110|
|Rosin Acid||:||20 – 25%|
|Unsaponifiables||:||1 – 2%|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.91 – 0.93|
|Flash Point||:||More than 190°C|
|Solubility||:||Soluble in Naphtha|
PasandTM TOFA25 is packaged in 200 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.