PasandTM EMU200 is our secondary emulsifier used in conjunction with PasandTM EMU100 primary emulsifier. It acts as a wetting agent and secondary emulsifier when used in conventional low-fluid loss, high time systems. The product oil wets barite and drill solids to prevent water wet solids.
Features And Benefits
- It provides desired emulsification and fluid loss control in oilbased invert drilling fluids.
- Iteffectively decreases the surface tension of water and gives superior emulsification performance.
- Ithas good oil wetting properties.
- It provides improved thermal stability.
- 2 – 8 parts of PasandTM EMU200 per barrel is suggested is suggested depending upon the mud and required performance. Higher doses can be treated for high temperature zone.
- Itis used in Oil-based mud to emulsify Water into Oil.
- It is also used for filtration control and temperature stability.
- It is used to support and maintain a tight emulsion by emulsifying any formation water that may invade the oil base system.
|Appearance||:||Amber Colour Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.90 – 0.96|
|Pour Point||:||Below -2°C|
|Flash Point||:||Greater than 95°C|
|Solubility in water||:||Soluble in Base Oil, Insoluble in Water|
PasandTM EMU200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.