PasandTM EMU100 is a unique drilling fluid primary emulsifier composed of glycerides and fatty acids for oil-based muds(OBM) including those based on diesel, mineral oil and hydrocarbon. It is designed to provide highly stable invert drilling fluids with excellent emulsion stability, preferential oil wetting of solids by the oil phase, filtration control and temperature stability.
Features And Benefits
- It improves mud flow properties and oil-wetting of drill pipe, thus reducing torque and drag.
- It is extremely effective over a wide range of oil/water ratios and mud weights.
- It has excellent emulsion stability.
- It provides improved thermal stability.
- It Provides viscosity & filtration control.
- It emulsifies oil into drilling muds, up to 25% by volume.
- 3 - 10 parts of PasandTM EMU100 per barrel is suggested. The ultimate treatment depends upon the mud and required performance. Higher doses can be required for high temperature drilling zone.
- It contributes to temperature stability and High Temperature High Pressure filtration control and is also effective in the presence of contaminants.
|Appearance||:||Amber Colour Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||0.89 – 0.93|
|Flash Point||:||Greater than 92°C|
|Solubility in water||:||Soluble in Base Oil, Insoluble in Water|
PasandTM EMU100 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.