PasandTM BIC100 is an aldehyde based biocide used to prevent bacterial degradation and help reduce the souring of drilling mud. When biological growth occurs in fluids, the organisms can be killed with a treatment of biocide. In addition, as a pre-treatment the product is used in packer fluids that will be left in the hole for an extended period.
Features And Benefits
- It is a highly effective micro biocide for control of both anaerobic and aerobic bacteria in fresh water, sea water or brines.
- It is compatible with most scale inhibitors.
- It prevents or reduces the growth of organisms that interfere with the operation of drilling fluids.
- It can be used with other products including Biocides and Inhibitors.
- It Contains Biocide and also Prevents Bacterial Degradation.
- It inhibits the growth of bacteria in aqueous system which comprises adding the biocidal blend to an aqueous system containing bacteria.
- Organisms can consume organic polymers, rendering them useless and causing viscosity problems and foaming. The malodorous by-product of organisms in drilling or completion fluid can make working on the mud pits difficult. PasandTM BIC100 prevents or eliminates these odours.
|Appearance||:||Pale Yellow liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.00 - 1.10|
|Titre Value||:||Less than 15°C|
|pH Value||:||3 - 5|
|Solubility in water||:||Miscible|
PasandTM BIC100 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.