PasandTM OXS100 is a liquid solution formulated to remove entrapped Oxygen from the Drilling Fluids or Completion Fluids. It also helps to reduce corrosion.
Features and Benefits
- It has minimal impact on the properties of drilling fluids.
- It removes Entrapped Oxygen and reduces Corrosion.
- It is easily miscible.
- It can be used with other products including Biocides and Inhibitors.
- It Contains Biocide and also Prevents Bacterial Degradation.
It is primarily used as an oilfield chemical and reducing agent. It used in some brines and completion fluids to reduce corrosion due to the characteristic oxygen removal capabilities.
- It is formulated to control scaling and deposition on drill rods surfaces
- It functions as a corrosion inhibitor by removing oxygen from the drilling fluid while circulating.
- It minimizes oxygen pitting and corrosion potential and is designed to be used in most types of drilling fluids.
|Appearance||:||Pale Yellow liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.30 – 1.35|
|Solubility in water||:||Miscible|
|Active Content||:||More than 65%|
|pH Value||:||9 – 10|
PasandTM OXS100 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.