PasandTM COR100 is an amine based corrosion inhibitor that provides excellent corrosion inhibiting for the drill string down-hole tools. It is a water-soluble film forming organic corrosion inhibitor.
Features and Benefits
- It protects steel tubular goods against corrosion in the air.
- It can be used for all water-based Drilling systems in the presence of sodium and calcium chloride brines.
- It protects against organic acids and oxygen.
- It is designed to control internal corrosion caused by dissolved oxygen in oil & gas production systems, water injection systems and pipelines.
- It Contains Biocide and also Prevents Bacterial Degradation.
- It is effective in aqueous drilling fluids where oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide cause corrosion issues.
- It should be applied by continuous injection and provides excellent corrosion inhibiting for the drill string down-hole tools.
- It is effective in dispersed, KCL and salt water muds.
|Appearance||:||Light Yellow liquid|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.00 – 1.10|
|Titre Value||:||Less than 0°C|
|pH Value||:||9 – 10|
|Active Content||:||Greater than 50%|
|Solubility||:||Completely Soluble in Water and Brine|
PasandTM COR100 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.